Compliance, Governance, and Memberships
We are committed to providing a quality security service, within a safe and healthy working environment. GardaWorld operates in a responsible manner that enhances human safety and security, conforming to international law, local laws and human rights. We conduct all of our business and security operations – and thus achieve clients’ objectives – by managing risks to all of our stakeholders including; our clients, persons working for us and on our behalf, affected communities and our supply chain.
We continue to drive forward and influence the adoption of the highest and best principles of best practice across the industry. Working within a comprehensive Legal Operating Framework we comply with all host country regulations in all of markets within which we operate and are full signatories to the International Code of Conduct (ICoC) for Private Security Service Providers and are also a founding member of the ICoC Association.
We demonstrate delivery on our promise by ensuring that we are externally certified to international standards, on a global basis, across our whole business process. GardaWorld is the only private security company in the world to achieve this level of externally certified compliance:
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 18788:2015 (ISO 18788:2015 Standard)
Security Operations Management
- ANSI/ASIS PSC-1:2012 (PSC-1 Standard)
Security Operations Management
In addition to the above certifications, both our business and our staff are members of leading industry groups, ensuring that individual excellence supports company excellence. Some organizations of which we are members:
Flow-Down Clauses, Terms, and Conditions
The provided are links to Contract Clauses, Terms, and Conditions from GardaWorld Federal Services' contracts that are required to be flowed down to lower-tier vendors. These are incorporated by reference for the relevant project, as noted in each purchase order:
- GWFS Prime Contract W52P1J-19-D-0001 (SSS-G)
- GWFS Prime Contract H92237-20-C-3001 (HKAIA)
- GWFS Prime Contract SAMMA16D0042 (WPS2)
- GWFS Prime Contract 19AQMM21D0008 (WPS III)
- GWFS Prime Contract W91B4N19D0003 (Guardian Angel)
- GWFS Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- IL Contract Supplemental Clauses
Signed Policy Statements:
- GWFS Code of Business Ethics and Standards of Conduct
- GWFS Statement of Conformance
- GWFS Human Rights Policy Statement of Intent
- GWFS HSE Policy Statement of Intent
- GWFS Quality Assurance Management Statement
- GWFS ERR Policy Statement
- GWFS Whistleblowing Policy Statement
To obtain additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to provide feedback on GardaWorld Federal Services, feel our services could be improved, or are in any way dissatisfied with our services or conduct, we invite you to provide us with details. You can do this by calling (571) 814-2915, or sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please provide as much detail as possible about your concern. You do not have to provide us with your name or contact details, but we will not be able to contact you in relation to the issue or provide you with feedback on its resolution if you do not.